To acquire a general knowledge of the RSE-M: its structure, technical content and associated rules
- Leaders, contractors, Quality Managers, workers for inspection organizations, etc.
- Design or production engineers and technicians interested in the maintenance of nuclear infrastructures.
- Engineers and technicians in charge of maintenance of pressure equipments in nuclear infrastructures.
- Any person with an interest in monitoring, maintenance, operation and in-service inspection of pressure equipments.
- Basic knowledge about design/construction of mechanical materials, codes and standards, in particular the code RCC-M.
- Basic knowledge about nuclear power plants and under pressure equipments.
- Basic knowledge about requirements for under pressure equipments (nuclear and non-nuclear).
The training is planned aims to present the following themes:
- Regulatory background in regards to the nuclear field;
- Organization and structure of RCC-M and RSE-M;
- Scope and applicability of the code RSE-M;
- Requirements and criteria of the code;
- Navigate through the code
- Identify materials covered by the code RSE-M;
- Link between RCC-M and RSE-M;
- Requirements for maintenance and monitoring of related equipments.
- Field:Under pressure equipments
- Available trainings:“Introduction to the use of the code RSE-M”, “Training to the code RSE-M”
- Duration:3 to 4 days
- Location:in France
A certificate is issued by AFCEN for each trainee.
Bureau VeritasService ESPN - Nuclear Pressure Vessel Department
ZAC Sacuny, Rue Barthélémy Thimonnier, 69530, Brignais, France
+ 33 4 37 20 25 54