Giving to the engineers and the technicians, involved in the design, the manufacturing, the examination or the inspection, or the marketing of nuclear fuel products for Pressurized Water Reactors a general knowledge of the code RCC-C.
The training aims at allowing the listener to navigate in the Code by identifying which parts will be useful for his activity, within the framework of the quite coherent which constitutes the Code.
The training is adapted to the engineers and the technicians that must organize one or several activities of their company for the design or the manufacturing of nuclear fuel products for Pressurized Water Reactors according to the Code RCC-C.
Basic knowledge about mechanics, materials science and metallurgy : engineers, mechanical engineers, material engineers, welding engineers or equivalent.
The training aims to demonstrate the coherence of the following themes:
- Origin of the Code, the link with the regulations, the link with the safety
- Organization of the Code
- Design approach
- Choice of materials
- Manufacturing of the components and products
- Examination of the manufactured products
- Management system of the Quality
- Evolutions of the Code RCC-C : Technical evolutions and how to develop it
- Field: nuclear fuel
- Available training : “knowing and using the Code RCC-C”
- Duration: 2 days
- Langage: French
- Localization : France (Paris and Lyon)
A certificate is issued by AFCEN for each trainee.