The ETC-C and RCC-CW training course handles the basis of ETC-C and RCC-CW requirements:
- What works, equipments and technologies are covered by the codes ETC-C and RCC-CW?
- How, starting with requirements for sealing, radioprotection, earthquake and limitation of strains, get to explain resulting differences and specificities (in particular for Eurocodes)?
Part Design and Construction: experienced civil engineers who want to master civil engineering specificities applied to nuclear power plants.
Part General: general engineers.
Part Design and Construction: strong qualifications in Civil Engineering.
Part General: no specific qualifications.
- General introduction to ETC-C and RCC-CW
- Principles and definition of actions and combinations of actions
- Geotechnical design
- Seismic analysis
- Concrete structures
- Pools and tanks liner
- Off-containment anchors
- Prestressed concrete - containment
- Metal parts
- Field: Civil Engineering
- Available trainings: “Part General” ; “Part Design” ; “Part Construction”
- Duration: 1, 3 and 2 days
- Language: English
- Location: In France and abroad
Course documents were established by ETC-C and RCC-CW experts.
The trainers are practitioners of the Code, approved by the AFCEN, and are part of the Partners involved in the development of the Code.
A certificate is issued by “Ponts Formation Edition” and AFCEN for each trainee.
ECOLE DES PONTS PARISTECHENPC trainings
15, Rue de la Fontaine au Roi, 75011, Paris, Île-de-France, France
+33 (0)1 44 58 28 28